Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wow: Warlords of Draenor - Earning cash during the iron tide - SOO and Fortune Cookies

Its already quite close to Warlords of Draenor but I just wanted to share with you the things I've earned gold on.

While going through a quick heroic run on one of my alts. I noticed I had earned 700+ gold from just running through the Siege of Orgrimmar. Now I tried it on normal difficulty and earned roughly around 500+ gold. Thats pretty decent considering that the repair bill was covered by the guild but if you're in a decent group that knows what its doing. You can literally gear up toon's and earn gold as you enjoy the last few runs in the Siege of Orgrimmar for awhile.

Another thing that has recently caught steam is the Fortune cookies learnt from cooking trainers. The fortune card that drops give the chance of getting the 5000 gold card that people are dying to get. So am I but I think it'll earn more of a profit if you just sell the card and fortune cookies on the auction house because I'm pretty sure the gambling addiction of players can't be appeased especially if the possible reward of 5000 gold is at stake.

Unfortunately a patch has just updated the timeless isle frogs from dropping the Wilted Lilypad. Oh well. Good bye mini gold farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment