Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wow: Warlords of Draenor - The Binds on account shuffle

Now that there is a buff so that each character is guaranteed a binds on account weapon, it has become the joy of every single raider now to run their class thru the siege of orgrimmar in hopes of getting a coveted mythic or heroic weapon that will carry them through the Warlords of Draenor.

Personally I find this exciting as I will at least have a weapon I can use for the overall questing experience of Warlords of Draenor. What I'll be doing is going through every nook and cranny, so I can enjoy this zone in all its glory like Mists of Pandaria.  I didn't get to appreciate going through out lands as my priority was to get to the cataclysm level since I started playing wow during the latter months of that expansion.

To my surprise though, I was able to get a binds on account weapon for most of the specs I'll be using in Warlords of Draenor. The only weapons I need now is daggers for my subtlety rogue and a one handed healer weapon for my holy paladin. The healer weapon is my priority since I want to be able to go in dungeons healing but I am expecting that a weapon dropped from every day questing will have to suffice if I don't get anything. Well good luck for me and to all who are hoping that something will drop for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment