Saturday, June 14, 2014

That song that makes you go...Sirius


If you've ever wanted to fight against preconceived limits set by society then I recommend listening to this song. Particularly the initial rev up created by the drums quickening in pace as the guitar goes out of control with the beautiful lyrics of the song, Sirius.

It capitalizes on the material of the anime that the show revolves...woven fiber. Just watch as the main characters equipment is woven together with tightly bound life fibers to prepare her for the gritting battle against the things that taunts her very being. She's constantly fighting against it all by running through the fights barefoot and sometimes slipping yet leaving the anxiety brought about by her doubt and destroys one obstacle after another to stop her heart from crying.

Its funny but her struggle is captured well in the lyrics which I sneakily borrowed to fit into my description of the song. I love the song. Its constantly on a upbeat tone. If I was a super robot pilot then this would be my background music in my suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment