Thursday, June 12, 2014

That song that makes you go...Be Mine!


This is one of those openings that pique my interest just by listening to it. Its funny how a 3rd - 4th grade schooler is singing about conquering the world. With lyrics like "I want to look down from the top and after that followed by after a nap". Its a sweet little song that envisions how all of dream big with the naivety of a child without the reasoning of an adult holding us back.

Children truly are a wonder as I understand how cute a child is when they act beyond their age. The other reason why this gets to me is that the main character Hoshimiya Kate uses gloves that remind me of the Akantor armor of Monster Hunter. :D

This upbeat song about taking on the world is the top of my list for the past few days so I hope that everyday, people will strive towards such lofty goals with this kind of fervor.

No comments:

Post a Comment