Sunday, June 15, 2014

That song that makes you go...SAVIOR OF SONG


Ever since I read Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six and played Ace Combat, I've dreamed of joining the military. The thing is our local army is years behind my envisioned military so instead of doing anything of that sort I'll just enjoy the parts of the military via other mediums like games, shows and books.

The theme of strategy, global coordination and patriotism is glorified constantly to attract dreamers like me so lets move on to how I feel about this song.

This song goes into the chorus after the lyrics "Fighting till the bitter end...", a powerful tune of how the main characters of the story keep on struggling against the odds set against them and introduce their corresponding ships. The main characters in this show are of course the kanmusu or translated as the ship girls who act as mental models of the ships they command. Its a emotional scene for me when I see each of the mental models in front of their ship. From the very tune, the lyrics are just supporting the images being created in my head. I want to say more but I feel like lying down and just listening to this song. I'll talk about it a little more in another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment