Monday, June 16, 2014

That song that makes you go...Sakura no Ato


This song was sung by the Unison Square Garden and is the theme song of the anime, Yozakura Quartet. Of course you shouldn't be confusing this anime with the first version because a couple of years back, a anime was created for this Manga but I'm talking about the anime that was created for 2014.

The song really fits the image of the characters, it's got this carefree tone to it and is really a positive one at that. It does a good job of setting the tone of this anime because I can't help but get this feeling I should be singing along with the singers.

This show was one of my favorites for 2013 so I hope that when you watch this anime you're going to get the same vibe from the song that you should be enjoying yourself as though your with your best friends. I'd say that this is one of my odder reviews but this is how I honestly felt through the course of the song playing

No comments:

Post a Comment