Sunday, June 8, 2014

PS3 - Super Robot Taisen Z3: Time Prison Chapter

I recently went to my local game store Data Blitz with my brother and bought the PS3 version of SRW Z3: Time Prision chapter. Unfortunately the copy was defective and we had it replaced but I really wanted to play that game. The Z series has really upped the ante of 2D animation. Its up there with 2D masterpieces in my mind such as King of Fighters 2000 and Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves.

Sigh...my chance will come. I wonder if its possible to get a digital copy of the game because I don't want the blu-ray version. I'll probably need a japanese account to access the PS Store.

Interestingly enough on April 1, 2014, they released a April Fools trailer with english subtitles. It included the greatest addition to SRW series ever! Watch the trailer and behold!


No comments:

Post a Comment