Tuesday, May 27, 2014

That song that makes you go...Rikuraimu

In my usual search to find a new anime to watch, one of the biggest factors I take into consideration is the opening theme song of the anime. As I watched the song play out for me visually I was astounded by the accompaniment of the song Rikuraimu. It had all the elements that connected me to the arduous training that the sports anime characters had to go through.

I felt the relentless effort of the characters as they pedaled one step further repeating the same action and continuously building up their cadence to match their stamina. That's what I felt as the song matched the animation and makes me want to pick up cycling. Its an amazing song thats on par to the Prince of Tennis openings...but the prince of Tennis songs are another story :D

No comments:

Post a Comment