Saturday, May 24, 2014

That song that makes you go...Kyoukai no Kanata



Kyoukai no Kanata...I have never heard of the light novel or read anything about its source material but when I watched the first episode and heard the opening, I knew that this is the type of show that I would watch without fail.

Its a opening that filled me with this dreading feeling of a heavy burden on my shoulders weighing me down heavily with memories of friends, childhood and promises.

I felt this driving desire to accomplish what I must do no matter what because I could feel the sacrifices that people have given just for this moment. And that's what I felt as I watched the opening. I felt like crying many times over for the heroine and wanted to just give them a hand in some way.

Its a powerful opening as you can see how each of the characters are challenged by their burden and enjoyed the series almost too easily. I'll watch it again. That's for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment