Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Rogues in Highmaul

It's been quite a busy week now that the gates of Highmaul are open both for the raid and the LFR and I've had a chance to go into LFR, normal and heroic. If any of you have attained your silver damage medal as a DPS rogue (That's the only spec we can do anyway)  you will find that normal and heroic raids have a very similar feel to the current heroic dungeons.


I'm happy really as I don't feel that my class is weak in anyway and that I'm crucial to the team instead of tunnel visioning into pure DPS mode. I was surprised though that a subtlety rogue performed better than me as a combat rogue and I think that it's time I went subtlety. I'll first gather all the critical pieces for my set so I can become the class that I can start using to spam content. I still feel though that the combat rogue will be used for most PVE content but I want to start using subtlety for raiding and only switch to combat in the event I will have to AOE. The reason for this desire to play subtlety is because I want to beat other DPS specs that have a crit centered build. I found myself being outdone by those classes because of the difference in damage given. Well here's to getting all the parts I'll need.

No comments:

Post a Comment