Tuesday, July 29, 2014

WOW Loot Hunting - Starshard Edge - The perfect celestials dagger for a rogue


I ran Ulduar today with my Rogue today in order to get the gloves for the terror blade set but then I realized that I still haven't gotten the Starshard edge. Its funny really. I only found out about the presence of this weapon when I started running the MSV raid back in 2012 and realized that Rogues don't seem to get a weapon that is like a constellation.

Its madness isn't it? Rogues deserve to hold the stars in their hands since this would be a coveted weapon as a representative of the celestials. To my surprise though, rogues have had it in their hands as early as the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. The Ulduar raid drops a dagger called the Starshard Edge. Unfortunately it doesn't have a description on it I find that this daggger deserves one.

I would consider this dagger a must-have for any fan of the Ulduar and Throne of Thunder Raids as there are plenty of drops there that hint at their relation to the Celestials. Of course it doesn't end there. The Siege of Orgrimmar has a few drops for the rogue to provide them with armor that symbolizes the users connection to the celestials. I'll post some pics about it but hopefully I'll find a nice replacement for robe that comes with the set.

Funny thing is that in the process of looking for more information about this dagger. I found out that there is one more dagger that drops in the Ulduar raid that is worth mentioning....I'll discuss another time as I'll look into the details behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment