Saturday, May 10, 2014

DM 1/100 Tallgeese III Part 02

I tried to do something different and use the method of a fellow blogger Ngee Khiong Ex's and tried cutting all the parts and separating them per segment. It took a while but I have to admit its better for the detailing which I want to accomplish before I put it together.


I've put the inner frame together because I wanted to see what it was like in a skeleton form so I can check for any possible issues with the detailing I put on it later.

First thing I did was work on the leg. Its a bit different from a typical gundam leg since this is a antagonist unit


Its pretty simple but I was surprised by the articulation. It doesn't have a lot of articulation. It doesn't have any armor yet it can't move that far. Weird...

I was hoping I could at least do a complete U with the leg without the armor but I guess since the creators are aware of the limitations of the leg with the armor would cause lesser articulation, the design choice was then made that it would only go as far as the screen shot above. Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment