Tuesday, April 29, 2014

That song that makes you go...Gun's & Roses


Hehe I'm not talking about the popular band. I'm actually referring to the opening theme song of Baccano! Its completely instrumental and has a few mutterings of lyrics but they are so low that you can't get them on the first try. Without spoiling anything I love playing this song because of the opening animation. This song is only done justice once you've paired up the tune with the animation of the opening sequence.

It has this playful tune going that is slowly revving up towards its chorus / climax. It even uses the same style of introducing most of the characters in this show. If I were to make a anime / TV show, I would use this method of showcasing the talent that'll be appearing on-screen.

Going back though, if you knew the storyline of the show it would be even more enthralling as you watched it. My favorite moment in the opening is just when they start showing Lua Klein. :D The music revs up there and goes towards the exciting notes . I wonder what ever happened to Dallas Genoard.

Spoiler Alert!

He wasn't in his barrel...BTW if you want to see what happens to the lovely fortune-hunting couple, just watch Durarara!! Both great anime's to be watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment