Monday, November 9, 2009

Guren Seiten 8 Elements


The Guren Seiten Hakkyoku-Shiki is finally out. This one is released by Robot Damashi as part of their Robot Spirits Line. Its #41. I'm really tempted to buy one. I've always wanted this after seeing Actars reviews of the Code Geass Lineup. I want one of my favorite Devicer, Kallen Kouzuki/Stadtfeld! Her saving Lelouch countless times is so amazing. They didn't give her the Guren just because she is so spirited. I'm not sure where I read it but I remember someone saying that was the epitome of Pilot Skill and Technology. Her desire to fight brings out its potential beyond the expected output it was theorized to have.

They have some up for sale in Play-Asia. I never ordered from there before. Maybe I should stick with Ebay or do I go the normal route and get it from WonderToys here in Greenhills or should I get in Wasabi toys? Nevermind. I'll see how things play out. Time is short just like me getting the Figma Yuki Nagato Witch Version.

No comments:

Post a Comment